Find out more...
Whether you are still serving, in transition or a former officer wishing to change career in later life, the OA is able to offer professional, impartial and practical advice on all aspects of transition and employment. Find out more...
Do you need help with your transition from the Services? The OA is on hand throughout your entire career, from finding your first job to advising on a change in direction. We can:
- provide informal and confidential guidance on your next move
- give advice on a variety of sectors
- open up opportunities with our supportive network
- provide access to roles through our Executive Jobs Board
Are you looking for help or advice on benefits or accommodation? The OA is here to support officers and their dependants.
Our Benevolence team can:
- provide a friendly and confidential service tailored to your needs
- help you cope with a wide range of expenses
- assist with unexpected general living costs that can occur
- signpost you to other charities if we can't help
As much as a broad understanding of the commercial world will prepare you for a career in wealth management, ‘it’s whether or not you possess a genuine interest in people that will determine your success.’ Simon ...25th May 2017
The health, well-being and productivity of staff is largely down to workplace design – facilities management is about making buildings work and the integration of processes within an organisation run as smoothly as possible. In ...22nd May 2017
Deciding on a new career in the civilian working world can be a daunting prospect for many Service leavers. For those of you facing a resettlement brick wall will perhaps feel that life behind a ...19th May 2017