Find out more...
Whether you are still serving, in transition or a former officer wishing to change career in later life, the OA is able to offer professional, impartial and practical advice on all aspects of transition and employment. Find out more...
Do you need help with your transition from the Services? The OA is on hand throughout your entire career, from finding your first job to advising on a change in direction. We can:
- provide informal and confidential guidance on your next move
- give advice on a variety of sectors
- open up opportunities with our supportive network
- provide access to roles through our Executive Jobs Board
Are you looking for help or advice on benefits or accommodation? The OA is here to support officers and their dependants.
Our Benevolence team can:
- provide a friendly and confidential service tailored to your needs
- help you cope with a wide range of expenses
- assist with unexpected general living costs that can occur
- signpost you to other charities if we can't help
After a career spanning 20 years in the Royal Marines, Steven Lee is now a Delivery and Assurance Director at HSBC. He joined us to discuss his transition timeline and the range of recruitment opportunities ...27th April 2017
Countryfile is one of the most popular shows in Britain. This is perhaps because it provides an escape from urban life for many viewers – if only through the screens for half an hour each ...20th April 2017
“How can this happen to me?” “I must have done something wrong” and “How can I tell my family and friends?” are three commonly experienced reactions to being made redundant by your employer. The topic of ...13th April 2017