How we helpThe Officers’ Association works with both serving and former officers and reservists from across the Armed Forces and their families.
Find out more about our Employment and Grants and Welfare services.
Find out more...
Whether you are still serving, in transition or a former officer wishing to change career in later life, the OA is able to offer professional, impartial and practical advice on all aspects of transition and employment.
Find out more...
Do you need help with your transition from the Services? The OA is on hand throughout your entire career, from finding your first job to advising on a change in direction. We can:
- provide informal and confidential guidance on your next move
- give advice on a variety of sectors
- open up opportunities with our supportive network
- provide access to roles through our Executive Jobs Board
Grants and Welfare
Are you looking for help or advice on benefits or accommodation? The OA is here to support officers and their dependants.
Our Grants and Welfare team can:
- provide a friendly and confidential service tailored to your needs
- help you cope with a wide range of expenses
- assist with unexpected general living costs that can occur
- signpost you to other charities if we can't help
Louise Chaplin is a Partner and Head of Board Practice at Eton Bridge Partners, which specialises in executive search and interim management. A former Army officer, Louise outlines the crucial role social media plays in ...15th October 2018
October is European Cyber Security Month, which is the perfect opportunity to promote why it can be the ideal industry for veterans. Cyber security is an exciting and growing field. Serving and former officers have many ...5th October 2018
Dean Taylor is the Managing Director of IMD Group, a business and management consultancy. He discusses the value of project management training. All career paths involve training, so it is important to choose courses that will ...3rd October 2018