Find out more...
Do you need help with your transition from the Services? The OA is on hand throughout your entire career, from finding your first job to advising on a change in direction. We can:
- provide informal and confidential guidance on your next move
- give advice on a variety of sectors
- open up opportunities with our supportive network
- provide access to roles through our Executive Jobs Board
Are you looking for help or advice on benefits or accommodation? The OA is here to support officers and their dependants.
Our Benevolence team can:
- provide a friendly and confidential service tailored to your needs
- help you cope with a wide range of expenses
- assist with unexpected general living costs that can occur
- signpost you to other charities if we can't help
Writers such as Andy McNab and Michael Asher have enthralled readers over the years with bestsellers based on their experiences of the military. And Service leavers are highly renowned, and sought after, for their strong ...17th February 2017
The digital age is upon us. Offering fast and simple solutions to just about anything, the CV has and will continue to evolve rapidly with the progression of digitalisation. This is certainly true of our ...16th February 2017
Feeling unfulfilled and disengaged from your job and career is a sure sign that now is the time to move on. Recognising this is easy – taking the steps necessary to rediscovering yourself is the ...10th February 2017