11th July 2018: OA Employment Symposium – YorkReasons to attend:
- Learn about key industry sectors
- Gain the tools you need for a successful transition
- Grow your network
- Connect with others in transition
How we helpThe Officers’ Association works with both serving and former officers and reservists from across the Armed Forces and their families.
Find out more about our Employment and Benevolence services.
Find out more...
Whether you are still serving, in transition or a former officer wishing to change career in later life, the OA is able to offer professional, impartial and practical advice on all aspects of transition and employment.
Find out more...
Do you need help with your transition from the Services? The OA is on hand throughout your entire career, from finding your first job to advising on a change in direction. We can:
- provide informal and confidential guidance on your next move
- give advice on a variety of sectors
- open up opportunities with our supportive network
- provide access to roles through our Executive Jobs Board
Are you looking for help or advice on benefits or accommodation? The OA is here to support officers and their dependants.
Our Benevolence team can:
- provide a friendly and confidential service tailored to your needs
- help you cope with a wide range of expenses
- assist with unexpected general living costs that can occur
- signpost you to other charities if we can't help
Matt Driver and Phil Hayes, Coaches at Management Futures, explain how coaching can prepare you for your working life after leaving the Armed Forces. Coaching is vital to a successful transition. Leaving the military and starting ...16th May 2018
Neil Williams, a former Royal Marines officer and now CEO of recruitment agency Crucial Group Ltd, shares his networking top tips. When I decided to leave the Royal Marines I had no plan other than doing ...10th May 2018
Sometimes it makes sense to purchase an existing company rather than starting your own. Simon Watson, a former RAF Wing Commander who runs ET Cleaning Services and Swift Cleaners, discussed his own experiences during a recent ...8th May 2018