Find out more...
Whether you are still serving, in transition or a former officer wishing to change career in later life, the OA is able to offer professional, impartial and practical advice on all aspects of transition and employment. Find out more...
Do you need help with your transition from the Services? The OA is on hand throughout your entire career, from finding your first job to advising on a change in direction. We can:
- provide informal and confidential guidance on your next move
- give advice on a variety of sectors
- open up opportunities with our supportive network
- provide access to roles through our Executive Jobs Board
Are you looking for help or advice on benefits or accommodation? The OA is here to support officers and their dependants.
Our Benevolence team can:
- provide a friendly and confidential service tailored to your needs
- help you cope with a wide range of expenses
- assist with unexpected general living costs that can occur
- signpost you to other charities if we can't help
The area around Lime St, where the Lloyds Building now stands, has been at the heart of financial commerce for centuries. It was on Lombard St, back in the late 1600s, where merchants and ship-owners ...27th June 2017
Networks are an effective way to gain insights, connections and confidence in your future plans. Pete Liddle, OA Business Development Manager (North), recently ran a webinar on Building a Military Network, with Alex Nancolas and ...14th June 2017
Many Officers leave the Military to work in Financial Services, but it is a diverse industry with many job opportunities. Lisa Jones, OA Career Consultant, and Damian Jones, BNY Mellon (BNYM) Vice President and Programme ...8th June 2017