The Officers' Association helped Bryony regain her independence, and she now lives a full, active life.
Watch the film
How we helpThe Officers’ Association works with both serving and former officers and reservists from across the Armed Forces and their families.
Find out more about our Employment and Benevolence services.
Find out more...
Find out more...
Do you need help with your transition from the Services? The OA is on hand throughout your entire career, from finding your first job to advising on a change in direction. We can:
- provide informal and confidential guidance on your next move
- give advice on a variety of sectors
- open up opportunities with our supportive network
- provide access to roles through our Executive Jobs Board
Are you looking for help or advice on benefits or accommodation? The OA is here to support officers and their dependants.
Our Benevolence team can:
- provide a friendly and confidential service tailored to your needs
- help you cope with a wide range of expenses
- assist with unexpected general living costs that can occur
- signpost you to other charities if we can't help
Vix Anderton, a former RAF Intelligence Officer, shares her transition story. Vix joined the RAF in 2005, having been in the Officer Training Corps at Manchester University, where she studied Economics and Politics. She graduated as ...14th February 2018
Lisa Jones is a Career Consultant at the OA. She shares her top tips on researching to find the right career after leaving the Armed Forces. Start Early The earlier you start the more time you ...8th February 2018
Getting the right salary for your next civilian job role can be difficult, but there are practical steps you can take. Nick Everard, a former Army officer and Managing Director of J1 Consulting, and Fiona Jackson, ...7th February 2018