Whether you are still serving, in transition or a former officer wishing to change career in later life, the OA is able to offer professional, impartial and practical advice on all aspects of transition and employment. Find out more...
Do you need help with your transition from the Services? The OA is on hand throughout your entire career, from finding your first job to advising on a change in direction. We can:
- provide informal and confidential guidance on your next move
- give advice on a variety of sectors
- open up opportunities with our supportive network
- provide access to roles through our Executive Jobs Board
Are you looking for help or advice on benefits or accommodation? The OA is here to support officers and their dependants.
Our Benevolence team can:
- provide a friendly and confidential service tailored to your needs
- help you cope with a wide range of expenses
- assist with unexpected general living costs that can occur
- signpost you to other charities if we can't help
Christopher Bradberry is the Talent Acquisition Associate Director for the Talent Team at PageGroup, a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment. He is responsible for finding and sourcing talent to join PageGroup businesses across the UK. PageGroup ...20th July 2016
Maintaining a healthy, active and well balanced lifestyle is strongly supported by the Officers’ Association. The Benevolence team of the OA promotes this message to the hundreds of beneficiaries using its services each year and ...19th July 2016
Al Gadney joined the Air Force at the age of seventeen, progressing through the ranks over 27 years to become a Royal Air Force Engineering Officer. After such a long time in the RAF, he was ...12th July 2016