Whether you are still serving, in transition or a former officer wishing to change career in later life, the OA is able to offer professional, impartial and practical advice on all aspects of transition and employment. Find out more...
Do you need help with your transition from the Services? The OA is on hand throughout your entire career, from finding your first job to advising on a change in direction. We can:
- provide informal and confidential guidance on your next move
- give advice on a variety of sectors
- open up opportunities with our supportive network
- provide access to roles through our Executive Jobs Board
Are you looking for help or advice on benefits or accommodation? The OA is here to support officers and their dependants.
Our Benevolence team can:
- provide a friendly and confidential service tailored to your needs
- help you cope with a wide range of expenses
- assist with unexpected general living costs that can occur
- signpost you to other charities if we can't help
FTSE 100: In control of your career Marcus Denison left the army as a Captain in 2013 and joined Tesco as a buying manager. He’s now Head of Business Resilience and chair of Tesco’s own Armed ...19th January 2017
Richard Graybrook is a Principal Management Consultant at Turner & Townsend where he has been recognised as their 2016 Consultant of the Year. Richard started working life as a tradesman in the construction sector before ...16th January 2017
The skills and knowledge you gain throughout your military career are of enormous value to business. This is the resounding message coming from organisations like Virgin Money, who now actively recruit former service personnel in ...13th January 2017