How we helpThe Officers’ Association works with both serving and former officers and reservists from across the Armed Forces and their families.
Find out more about our Employment and Benevolence services.
Find out more...
Whether you are still serving, in transition or a former officer wishing to change career in later life, the OA is able to offer professional, impartial and practical advice on all aspects of transition and employment.
Find out more...
Do you need help with your transition from the Services? The OA is on hand throughout your entire career, from finding your first job to advising on a change in direction. We can:
- provide informal and confidential guidance on your next move
- give advice on a variety of sectors
- open up opportunities with our supportive network
- provide access to roles through our Executive Jobs Board
Are you looking for help or advice on benefits or accommodation? The OA is here to support officers and their dependants.
Our Benevolence team can:
- provide a friendly and confidential service tailored to your needs
- help you cope with a wide range of expenses
- assist with unexpected general living costs that can occur
- signpost you to other charities if we can't help
Sophie Faldo won the Great British Bake Off last year. As well as a baking champion, she is also a former Army Captain. Sophie spoke to the OA about her career and cakes. Why did you ...18th September 2018
After a successful career with the RAF, Michele Crossman wanted a more flexible approach to work, which she has achieved working for SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business. Family comes first Michele served in the RAF from 1992 to 2016 ...14th September 2018
The British military has long had a connection with sports, helping to spread many around the world, such as cricket, football, tennis and hockey. Even today sport plays a big part in the UK Armed ...30th August 2018