Register for this workshop
The Officers' Association helped Bryony regain her independence, and she now lives a full, active life.
Watch the film
How we helpThe Officers’ Association works with both serving and former officers and reservists from across the Armed Forces and their families.
Find out more about our Employment and Benevolence services.
Find out more...
Find out more...
Do you need help with your transition from the Services? The OA is on hand throughout your entire career, from finding your first job to advising on a change in direction. We can:
- provide informal and confidential guidance on your next move
- give advice on a variety of sectors
- open up opportunities with our supportive network
- provide access to roles through our Executive Jobs Board
Are you looking for help or advice on benefits or accommodation? The OA is here to support officers and their dependants.
Our Benevolence team can:
- provide a friendly and confidential service tailored to your needs
- help you cope with a wide range of expenses
- assist with unexpected general living costs that can occur
- signpost you to other charities if we can't help
The former Royal Marines officer shares his transition journey. Neil Williams joined the Royal Marines in 2009, serving for eight years. In that time he completed a tour of Afghanistan, was part of the Lead Commando ...16th March 2018
The former Royal Navy officer shares his transition story to becoming a freelance Sustainability Consultant. Tell me about your military career I joined the Royal Navy as a warfare officer straight from university. I was lucky ...7th March 2018
In a recent webinar, Simon Allen, OA Chief Operations Officer, shared his experiences of working in the charity sector. Overview of the sector (Figures from the Charities Commission, covers England and Wales only) 167,000 registered charities 853,000 people ...28th February 2018