11th July 2018: OA Employment Symposium – YorkReasons to attend:
- Learn about key industry sectors
- Gain the tools you need for a successful transition
- Grow your network
- Connect with others in transition
How we helpThe Officers’ Association works with both serving and former officers and reservists from across the Armed Forces and their families.
Find out more about our Employment and Benevolence services.
Find out more...
Whether you are still serving, in transition or a former officer wishing to change career in later life, the OA is able to offer professional, impartial and practical advice on all aspects of transition and employment.
Find out more...
Do you need help with your transition from the Services? The OA is on hand throughout your entire career, from finding your first job to advising on a change in direction. We can:
- provide informal and confidential guidance on your next move
- give advice on a variety of sectors
- open up opportunities with our supportive network
- provide access to roles through our Executive Jobs Board
Are you looking for help or advice on benefits or accommodation? The OA is here to support officers and their dependants.
Our Benevolence team can:
- provide a friendly and confidential service tailored to your needs
- help you cope with a wide range of expenses
- assist with unexpected general living costs that can occur
- signpost you to other charities if we can't help
Richard Jones, a former RAF officer, is travelling around the world with his family. He shares what lessons he has learnt on the way. I scarcely believe it is almost six months since18th June 2018
Increasingly more organisations are benefitting from recruiting veterans. Use the checklist below to see where your organisation fits on its military engagement journey. How many of the criteria below does your organisation meet? Starting The business understands the ...11th June 2018
Lisa Jones, an OA Career Consultant and former Army officer, shared her top transition tips with BFBS Radio. 1. Timing The time goes faster than you think. One year may sound like a long time but ...5th June 2018