The Officers' Association helped Bryony regain her independence, and she now lives a full, active life.
Watch the film
How we helpThe Officers’ Association works with both serving and former officers and reservists from across the Armed Forces and their families.
Find out more about our Employment and Benevolence services.
Find out more...
Find out more...
Do you need help with your transition from the Services? The OA is on hand throughout your entire career, from finding your first job to advising on a change in direction. We can:
- provide informal and confidential guidance on your next move
- give advice on a variety of sectors
- open up opportunities with our supportive network
- provide access to roles through our Executive Jobs Board
Are you looking for help or advice on benefits or accommodation? The OA is here to support officers and their dependants.
Our Benevolence team can:
- provide a friendly and confidential service tailored to your needs
- help you cope with a wide range of expenses
- assist with unexpected general living costs that can occur
- signpost you to other charities if we can't help
Beth Spencer served for nine years as an Army Intelligence Officer, before leaving to work in Risk Management. Why did you decide to leave the Army? I had done everything I wanted in the Army, and ...23rd January 2018
Angus Hutchinson, Global Training Manager, Commercial Banking at HSBC, shares his transition journey experiences and insights. Tell me about your military career I spent 18 years in the Royal Horse Artillery as a field gunner, leaving ...18th January 2018
What can you do if your civilian career is unfulfilling? Richard Jones, a former RAF officer, shares his story on how he dealt with being in this situation. There is a lot of advice and support ...17th January 2018