Find out more and register...
Do you need help with your transition from the Services? The OA is on hand throughout your entire career, from finding your first job to advising on a change in direction. We can:
- provide informal and confidential guidance on your next move
- give advice on a variety of sectors
- open up opportunities with our supportive network
- provide access to roles through our Executive Jobs Board
Are you looking for help or advice on benefits or accommodation? The OA is here to support officers and their dependants.
Our Benevolence team can:
- provide a friendly and confidential service tailored to your needs
- help you cope with a wide range of expenses
- assist with unexpected general living costs that can occur
- signpost you to other charities if we can't help
It’s not easy to define ‘commercial awareness’ however it’s a skill that more and more employers are demanding across every sector, not just in business and finance. When faced with an interview question that asks ...29th November 2016
Although networking and LinkedIn continue to challenge traditional ways of finding work, the CV still remains a crucial document for any individual searching for work – one that has potential to say so much, or ...25th November 2016
Helen Birchall spent 20 years as an Officer in the Royal Signals. Her main reason for leaving was that she felt she had achieved everything she wanted to do in the military – having completed ...11th November 2016