BlackRock’s 6 month programme offers ex-service men and women the opportunity to develop their professional skills, enhance their understanding of asset management (and the world of financial services more generally) and prepare for future careers in the industry.
They offer diverse roles and opportunities across the following 3 divisions:
- Client Businesses
Requirements – Applicants should:
- Have three years minimum service in the armed forces
- Be available to start work in February 2017 (i.e., have left service or have written permission to pursue alternative employment)
- Be able to evidence/reference a strong interest in financial markets
- Be able to demonstrate high levels of self-motivation and team orientation
- Be a clear and confident communicator
- Be numerically competent
- Have a client service orientation
- Have proficiency in standard Windows packages (i.e., Outlook/Word/Excel/Power Point)
How to Apply?
You will be given more role specific detail and information if you are selected for interview process.
Application deadline: Friday 11th November 2016
Interviews targeted to occur: w/c 21st November for First Rounds and 1st December for Final Rounds Interviews.
Please submit a CV and Covering Letter to VET@blackrock.com with Subject Line: Application for 2017 Internship.