The insight day will give details about the placement and training programme.
Programme Dates: 4th March – 12th April 2019
Five key components of the programme:
- Project work – Leverage skills and gain financial services experience by undertaking a project within a BNY Mellon team.
- Networking – Attend events hosted by key business managers and recruiters, including welcome and closing sessions and an evening social event.
- Learning and development – Access online and instructor-led training designed to enhance industry knowledge and improve career management skills.
- Education about BNY Mellon – Participate in a series of presentations and discussion sessions hosted by senior members of key businesses.
- Mentoring – Work with an assigned mentor for support during the placement.
31st October 2018: Closing Date for applicants to apply for 6 week placement and training programme
- Up to 20 positions on offer across the Company
Applicants to apply via CTP (please visit RightJob via the CTP website www.ctp.org.uk.)
NOTE: You must still be employed by the military throughout the programme’s dates to be eligible
Date: Thursday 25th October 2018
Location: 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AL
Registration for the insight day: Registration and further details, including timings, to be confirmed closer to the event