Join Amazon at their new HQ in London for an informal networking reception where you will get the chance to meet with them and learn about the leadership positions they offer within Operations.
Amazon are always looking for innovative thinkers and they value teams with different backgrounds and experience, including men and women who have served in the Armed Forces. Whether you are currently transitioning out or have been out of the military for a while, Amazon are inviting you to meet with them and you will get the chance to socialise with the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
You will find out:
- Why Amazon are passionate about hiring veterans and military spouses
- What to expect from Day 1 at Amazon
- How they make use of their Leadership Principles on a daily basis
- What opportunities they have in store for you
- How to prepare for an interview @ Amazon
Date: Wednesday 29th August