If you are unsure how to get started on your LinkedIn profile, Or are you simply concerned that your LinkedIn profile isn’t getting the attention that it should; If you’ve had enough of hearing how important LinkedIn is and are yet to see its value, then this workshop is for you.
Our renowned expert and social media consultant, Lincoln Coutts will take the mystery out of LinkedIn and reveal the secrets of creating a profile that shines.
Lincoln has over 14 years of HR consulting experience and over 10 years in social media consulting. He is a visiting lecturer at a number of business schools, including the London Business School and Said Business School and advises SMEs and FTSE 100 on social media optimisation. He has trained over 7,000 people on how to build their digital footprint to ensure that you make the right connections.
“I’m looking forward to supporting the Officers’ Association and the great work they do – as well as helping its community understand more about the best way to use LinkedIn.” Lincoln Coutts
Reasons to attend:
- Increase/refresh your knowledge of LinkedIn
- Receive top tips and get all your questions answered by a LinkedIn expert
- Learn how to create a profile that will grab the attention of employers
- Learn how to use LinkedIn as a platform for networking and making new connections
- Meet up with other officers in transition
“The LinkedIn workshop was a great way to ensure that I’m maximising my employability by being visible on social media. I’ve been able to tailor my profile with some top tips from Lincoln to make it more civilian friendly.”
Feedback from previous workshop attendee.
Join either the morning or the afternoon workshop by choosing the relevant ticket type. The content for both sessions will be the same.
- Registration at 9:30 with 10:00 start – 13:00 finish
- Registration at 13:30 with 14:00 – 17:00 finish
Please note there is a £10 (plus Eventbrite admin fee) charge to cover the cost of venue and refreshments.