With more than 350 different careers within the NHS, including many non-clinical careers within management and ancillary services, there is an unparalleled range of opportunities for those currently outside the NHS to transfer into and thrive.
The aim of this programme is to help armed forces service leavers and veterans to identify potential career opportunities in the NHS and aid their transition from military to civilian employment.
The information day will introduce delegates to the NHS; and the hospital, community and services provided by Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Attending this event will provide:
- An understanding of the wide range of jobs available in the NHS
- Advice on demonstrating how military skills and experience transfer to NHS jobs
- Information on and applications for work experience placements within an NHS organisation
- Information about recruitment processes in the NHS
- Introductions to ex-service personnel working in NHS organisations who have the experience of making a successful transition from military to civilian employment
- An opportunity to benefit from fast track recruitment at some participating organisations
Date: Wednesday 18th October 2017
Location: Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Education Centre, Royal Hampshire County Hospital. Romsey Road, Winchester SO22 5DG
Register Now: places to this event are limited. Please email email@example.com to register.