Join to get the skills and experiences you need to start a career in global finance.
J.P. Morgan’s internship programme will give you first-hand experience of working in the City for a leading global financial services firm. The programme will teach you how to use your skills gained in the military to flourish in a corporate environment.
- Help your transition from a military world to a corporate one
- Gain exposure into financial services
- Strengthen your CV
- Build a network within J.P. Morgan.
- Lasts three months (with the possibility of extension)
- Based in one of three London sites
- Lunch and learn sessions delivered by experts in their field
- Mentor for every participant
- One-to-one meetings with your manager and HR
- Networking opportunities through events and socials
- A competitive compensation package
- If successful in securing a permanent position, your salary and level will reviewed.
- Show evidence of self-motivation, interest in financial services, enthusiasm and aptitude
- Be educated to degree level or demonstrate academic aptitude through further learning or professional qualifications (i.e IMC, Prince2)
- Have demonstrable service in the Armed Forces
- Available to start work in February 2018
- Open to candidates who have left regular military service within the last two years
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Submit a CV and covering letter indicating experience and your preferred line of business and role.
- Applications open 8th September
- Closing date for applications 22nd October
- Telephone interviews 6th – 10th November
- London Assessment Day 23rd November
- Transition Program Dates 5th Feb – 4th May 2018.