Gain vital experience so you can work in asset management.
The global investment management corporation’s internship will develop your professional skills and increase your industry knowledge. Successful applicants will spend six months in one of Black Rock’s division, learning from financial experts and gaining first-hand experience.
- Develop your professional skills
- Increase your industry knowledge
- Prepares you for a career in asset management (and financial services more generally).
Opportunity to work in three areas:
- Client – focuses on growing the organisation, research and identifying new opportunities and improving the client experience
- Corporate – develops the brand, operations, investment products and client channels
- Investments – uses market insight to provide tailored products for organisational and individual clients.
- Minimum of three years service in the Armed Forces
- Be available to start work in February 2018
- Be able to work effectively in a team
- Be an effective communicator
- Be client focused
- Have a strong interest in financial markets
- Have demonstrable high levels of self-motivation
- Have good numeracy skills.
How to apply:
- Submit a CV and covering letter to VET@blackrock.com with the subject line ‘Application for 2018 Internship’
- Application deadline is Monday 30th October 2017
- The first round of interviews is week beginning 6th November 2017
- The final round of interviews is the week beginning 20th November 2017
- More information about the internship will be given if you are invited for an interview.
In addition to providing access to work experience opportunities, the OA regularly runs business events to help you find the right new career. Visit the Events page for more information.