The London commercial insurance market is a unique industry at the heart of the City of London. It is the oldest and largest Insurance market in the world and makes a huge contribution to UK GDP. Throughout the market, it is widely recognised that ex-military personnel have experiences and skills which are of use to the business of commercial insurance. Many Officers and soldiers from the Navy, Army and RAF have transitioned into successful careers in insurance.
• The day will provide an overview of the industry and the roles available to those transitioning
• Understand how your skills sets can be put to good use in the insurance industry
• Hear about the LMN placement scheme and future career opportunities from those who have recently transitioned
• Develop your Network.
What will you learn?
• An overview of the Insurance industry
• How service leavers skills are valued in the industry
• How to break into the industry
Date: Friday 1st June 2018
Time: 13:30 – 17:00
Location: Lloyd’s Old Library, One Lime Street, London EC3M7HA