The City Veterans’ Network (CVN) will host ‘Financial Forces’ in London on 26th April 2018, a forum for firms to showcase career opportunities in differing areas of financial markets and promote the benefits of networking.
This will be a unique opportunity for serving, transitioning and ‘retired’ members of all three Military Services to interact with the City in a relaxed format.
CVN comprises member firms from across the UK financial services industry and is dedicated to sharing ideas and experiences about the best ways to employ ex-Service personnel. Firms ranging from banking through consultancy to wealth management will be represented. Transition advisors will also be on hand throughout the event.
11:00 – 13:00 HR and Recruitment professionals Plenary
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
14:00 – 17:00 Networking Event
17:00 – Closing address followed by drinks
CVN invite you to attend the Insight Day to:
• Learn what areas are open to Military Leavers
• Ask questions about different areas
• Discover what works with employers
• Talk to those who have ‘cross-decked’
• Learn about intern possibilities
• Share experiences and ask questions about transitioning to a career in financial services with City Military Alumni
Time: 11:00 – 17:00
Date: 26th April 2018