Join the Leaders Club and Chris Roebuck, a former military officer who has developed a new approach to leadership – “I CARE” leadership.
Chris has a unique perspective on what delivers success in the real world;
- As a former military officer who has inspired others to deliver success in tough conditions
- As an economist who understands about financial success
- As a leader delivering success in complex major commercial and public sector organisations such as HSBC, London Underground, KPMG, UK National Health Service and Government and UBS where his work is part of a Harvard Case Study.
- As an Hon Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership at Cass Business School in London studying the evidence for what delivers success globally
- As a confidant and mentor for CEOs and senior leaders who share insights of what drives their success which he shares with others.
Chris has worked with organisations as diverse as Investment banks, UK NHS, the Myanmar Red Cross, HR Directors in Chennai, Retail CEOs in Rome, a house building company in UK, Global IT consultancy in Portugal, the UAE Prime Minister’s Office and the top 50 leaders of the Chinese Space Programme in Beijing. He is regularly on the list of the Most Influential HR Thinkers, has been interviewed over 300 times globally on TV on leadership and business issues and regularly interviews respected organisational leaders who have taken a new and innovative approach to delivering success.
The “I CARE” approach is described by a respected Professor of Psychology as a “breakthrough” in leadership thinking and delivery, and has proven to unleash the potential of individuals, teams and organisations to add 10% onto the bottom line at no cost.
The format for the evening is:
18:00 – 19:00 Networking & Drinks (pay bar only)
19:00 – 20:00 Speaker
20:30 – Close Networking
Date: Wednesday 20th February 2019
Time: 18:30 – 20:30 with networking afterwards
Location: De Vere West One, Portland Place, London W1B 1PR
The Officers’s Association has 10 places available for serving and former officers registered with us on a first come first served basis.