Kick-start your career search by attending the OA Officers’ Careers Briefing and hear how the civilian employment landscape is adapting to take advantage of your military skills.
Reasons to Attend
- Understand how to apply your skills to your job search
- Participate in career-focused breakout sessions
- Hear from employers actively recruiting former officers
- Get professional tips on how to utilise LinkedIn effectively
- Enjoy networking drinks with employers and fellow officers
Who should attend?
Serving and former officers: This half-day event will equip you with the latest advice and knowledge you need to approach your transition and/or continue your second career with confidence.
Date: Tuesday 21st May 2019
Time: 12:15 – 20:00, with networking from 17:30
Location: York Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Knavesmire Road, York YO23 1EX
Please note that when registering, you will be asked to select your preferred break out session choices (x2) and a reserve choice. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee that everybody will be able to attend their first choice due to scheduling which will take place prior to the day.