Open to officers and their dependants, this workshop is a brilliant opportunity to learn how to amend your profile so that it shines to employers and your network contacts. Bring along your laptop and edit as you learn with Lincoln Coutts, LinkedIn expert and Social Media Consultant.
If you are unsure how to get started on your LinkedIn profile, want to know why it is so important or are simply concerned that your LinkedIn isn’t getting the attention that it should then this workshop will be of benefit to you.
Lincoln has over 17 years of HR consulting experience and over 10 years in social media consulting. He is a visiting lecturer at a number of business schools, including the London Business School and Said Business School and advises SMEs and FTSE 100 on social media optimisation. He has trained over 7,000 people on how to build their digital footprint to ensure that you make the right connections.
Reasons to attend:
- Increase/refresh your knowledge of LinkedIn
- Receive top tips and get all your questions answered by a LinkedIn expert
- Learn how to create a profile that will grab the attention of employers
- Learn how to use LinkedIn as a platform for networking and making new connections
- Meet up with other officers in transition
Join either the morning or the afternoon workshop by choosing the relevant ticket type. The content for both sessions will be the same.
Date: Wednesday 5th June 2019
Time: 10:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:00
Location: Bristol, exact location TBC