Bloomberg invites you to their London office for this Insight Day, where you will have the opportunity to learn more about Bloomberg, gain valuable insight into what they really do and how they do it, as well as the opportunity to apply for a number of roles within the organisation.
Bloomberg is a global business and financial information and news leader, giving influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. As an employer, they recognise both the value that Service leavers bring and the challenges they can encounter in transitioning their careers into corporate roles. The unique skill sets and characteristics held by ex-Military and Serving reservists are sort after and highly valued.
At this event you will have the opportunity to learn more about Bloomberg through:
- Presentations from senior leaders on Bloomberg; covering who we Bloomberg and what they really do
- Networking with members of the Bloomberg Military Veterans Community, hiring managers and the talent acquisition team
- A CV and interview workshop
- One-to-one exploratory career conversations and CV advice with a hiring manager and recruiter
- Insights into workflows
- A Tour of Bloomberg’s iconic and award winning London office
Following this event, participants may be invited to apply for a permanent role, with many roles across Bloomberg available from Project and Account management to customer service to techincal and analytical skills. Bloomberg are looking for people who see things differently, find solutions and collaborate instinctively.
Date: Thursday 6th June 2019
Time: 10:00 – 17:00
Location: 3 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4N 4TQ
Places are limited and attendees will be shortlisted based on the CV and cover letter received. If you wish to attend this event, please apply by Friday 10th May. Bloomberg will then confirm whether you have been shortlisted to attend by Friday 17th May.