This event will bring to life the many roles that Atkins offers for those looking to transition from the military into professional service. Roles available span aerospace, defence, national security, cities and development, aviation, water, energy, highways and rail sectors.
Atkins is continually committed to providing the best possible support and experience for individuals with an Armed Forces background, a holder of the Gold Award in the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme and full supporter of the Armed Forces Covenant. They offer a wide variety of roles where former military personnel can implement and expand their skills for outstanding careers. Your readily transferable skills and qualities established throughout your military career will be nurtured and developed in a safe and inclusive environment with a positive culture, allowing you to excel in your new career.
On the day you can expect to;
- Learn about the recruitment process,
- Develop your business and commercial acumen
- Hear from Atkins veterans who will give their experiences of transitioning from military life into thriving careers
- Gain insight from guest speakers who will also share their knowledge and experience
- Receive guidance from the HR team on the technical processes required to provide you with the best opportunity and find the right role for you
Atkins veterans and reservists will be around during the networking session at lunchtime and the end of the day. They will be happy to answer your questions and share their experiences with you.
Date: Friday 4th October
Time: 10:00 – 16:00
Location: Atkins, The Hub, 500 Park Avenue, Aztec West, Bristol BS32 4RZ
Please email Atkins if you have any questions or specific dietary requirements, as lunch will be provided
The nearest railway station is Bristol Parkway. From there the office is a short journey on bus 3B which goes directly from Parkway to the Atkins office. Parking is limited at the office, however, you can also park at the Aztec West Hotel for a small charge.