The Officers’ Association are attending the upcoming CTP Employment Fair in Southampton. We will be discussing what support we can offer you and our activities in the local area. We will also be able to sign you up for our services, book you in for a Career Consultation, or register you for one of our upcoming events.
CTP Employment Fairs offer you:
- A fantastic networking opportunity – whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or are simply researching the job market
- An opportunity to do some research and help you think about what type of jobs you could do and what organisations you would like to work for in the future
- The chance to meet employers face to face who already recognise the skills and experience Service leavers can offer and are actively seeking to employ them
- Presentations from key employers about their recruitment processes and vacancies
- A wide range of companies, from small regional organisations to large multinationals, from across many different industry sectors
- The opportunity to build your network and chat with other Service leavers who are also going through the resettlement process
- CTP staff will be on hand to answer any other questions you have about your resettlement or training questions.
- Speak with Service support organisations in attendance who can advise on wider topics such as pensions and housing
Date: Tuesday 8th October 2019
Time: 10:00 – 14:30
To see the full list of exhibitors and to register, please click here.