Would you like to try your hand at a team-based consulting exercise scenario and get personalised feedback? Would you like to learn more about consulting and what it really involves?
PA Consulting will be hosting a unique ‘Insight to Consulting event’, solely for Service Leavers, which will provide:
- An insight into the breadth of roles available in consulting
- An idea of what consulting firms are looking for in candidates – and specifically what we at PA are looking for right now
- An opportunity to learn and try out some consulting skills in a relaxed environment
Any Service Leaver can apply but you may find it particularly relevant if you have experience in the following areas:
- Supply Chain/Procurement/Sourcing
- Business Analysis
- Business Change & Transformation
- Business Design
- Systems Engineering
- Enterprise Architecture
- Agile methodologies
- Technology Project Management
- Cultural change
- Developing high performance cultures
- Workforce planning; assessment and capability frameworks
- Training design and delivery
- HR technology and people analytics
- Strategy development & implementation
Date: Friday 18th October
Location: PA Consulting, 10 Bressenden Pl, London SW1E 5DN
To apply please send CVs to email@example.com by Thursday 26th September and you will be informed in due course if you have been allocated a place. Further details will then be sent to you.
Please be aware that as this event is the first of its kind places will be limited.