OnBoarding Officers is a community that has been designed to develop and hone the skills of exiting senior military officers, to help them become world-class Non-Executive Directors.
OnBoarding Officers’ objective is to provide members with a commercially focused insight into the qualities required to secure non-executive board positions via a five-day insight programme and access to a prestigious support network including Partners, Super NEDs, Ambassadors and online tools.
OnBoarding Officers has received support to date from the following organisations including; Nurole, Clarke Willmott LLP, Central Hall Westminster, KUDOS, The Army and Navy Club, BFRSS, One Way or Another and Gatenby Sanderson. In addition, DAC Beachcroft will be an exclusive partner of OnBoarding Officers in 2020.
Opportunities for delegates include access to Private Forums, online CPD sessions from industry professionals and NED Soundbites, Networking and Alumni events. In addition, there are opportunities to observe real-life board meetings and apply for NED opportunities via Boardroom Links, an exclusive portal of boardroom opportunities provided by mainline head hunters and disrupter platforms.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to the five-day accelerated non-executive director insight programme
- Access to the online exclusive platform which includes the Private Forum where Partners, Super NEDs and Ambassadors can interact with members
- Access to Boardroom Links where available Board positions will be listed, as well as specific ex-military recruitment platforms
- Option to participate in Boardroom Observations for organisations across different industries, free of charge
- Online access to video CPD Sessions, NED Soundbites and resources which are relevant to your future career as a non-executive director
- Access to OnBoarding Officers’ Partners which includes referral to a disruptive recruitment platform specifically for Board and Senior Executive roles (normally invitation-only platform)
- Plus, ongoing support from the Tutors, Super NEDs and the Ambassadors
Upon completion of the five-day programme, delegates have the option to undertake the TQUK Level 6 Certificate in Strategic Planning and Leadership accreditation. The accreditation is at an additional cost of £995 plus VAT.
Recognised Prior Learning & ELCAS Funding may be available for the accreditation, to register please contact Essential Teaching UK. ELCAS funding up to 80% may be available for this element.
Course dates 2019:
Cohort 3: Monday 14th October to Friday 18th October 2019
Cohort 4: Monday 25th November to Friday 29th November 2019
Location: Central London
To find out more information about OnBoarding Officers, costs and further dates please visit https://onboardingofficers.co.uk/.