Amazon is always looking for innovative thinkers to join them in making history. Amazon value teams with different backgrounds and experience, including those who have served in the Armed Forces. Whether you are currently transitioning out or have been out of the military for a while, you are invited you to come along and learn about the leadership positions Amazon offer within Operations.
You will find out:
· Why Amazon is passionate about hiring veterans and military spouses
· What to expect from Day 1 at Amazon
· How Amazon make use of their Leadership Principles on a daily basis
· What opportunities are in store for you!
· How to prepare for an interview @ Amazon
The day will conclude with an informal networking reception, giving you the opportunity to network and socialise with Amazon Veterans, Recruiters and Hiring Managers, and see what it takes to join the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
Feel free to bring your spouse with you!
Date: Wednesday 27th November
Location: 1 Principal Place, Worship Street, London EC2A 2BA