The OA Employers Network
Pledge your public support as a member of the OA Employers Network and show you're committed to helping ex military into civilian employment.
In return we'll advertise your vacancies and ensure access to high calibre candidates. We'll also promote you as a responsible employer, highlighting your pledge to the officer community.
For more information contact your local OA office.
Bristol: Sophia Koniarska on firstname.lastname@example.org/07967 999 034
Leeds: Peter Liddle on email@example.com/07496 595 758
The OA Employers Forum
On June 14th 2016 the OA held it's first Employers Forum with the aim of making the business case for employing ex-military. Organisations who currently employ or are looking to employ Service leavers were invited to:
- Share best practice on how to optimise attraction – selection – transition – development of former military personnel within the civilian workplace.
- Gain real time insight and practical tips on how to implement initiatives.
- Understand how to develop and communicate the business case for employing Service leavers with a particular focus on identifying the benefits and value add they bring.
- Shape the agenda of working with Service personnel and create practical employer led solutions.
- Make connections with other employers
Since the event we’ve set up the Military is Good For Business LinkedIn page to start sharing the outcomes and content and build an online forum for the dialogue to continue. Please join us and share in the discussion.
Executive recruitment services
Connect with our services and you'll have access to committed individuals who will add huge value to your organisation.
Using our extensive databases, the OA Employment Department searches for the most suitable candidates for your role, encouraging them to apply.
We treat each vacancy confidentially, and can cater for all levels of commercial sensitivity.
For more information on what we do, or to register as an employer, please contact our Recruitment Consultants on 0207 808 4178 for an exploratory discussion.
Alternatively, you can contact us via email using firstname.lastname@example.org