On June 14th 2016 the OA held it’s first Employers Forum with the aim of making the business case for employing ex-military. Organisations who currently employ or are looking to employ Service leavers were invited to:
- Share best practice on how to optimise attraction – selection – transition – development of former military personnel within the civilian workplace.
- Gain real time insight and practical tips on how to implement initiatives.
- Understand how to develop and communicate the business case for employing Service leavers with a particular focus on identifying the benefits and value add they bring.
- Shape the agenda of working with Service personnel and create practical employer led solutions.
- Make connections with other employers
Since the event we’ve set up the Military is Good For Business LinkedIn page to start sharing the outcomes and content and build an online forum for the dialogue to continue. Please join us and share in the discussion.