Siemens Mobility is once again recruiting for its successful Military 2 Rail programme
Siemens’ Military 2 Rail programme is an intensive 6-week development program aimed at bringing military personnel into the rail industry and developing their career outside of the military.
Training will be delivered from the Rail Infrastructure business unit’s office in Chippenham before successful candidates will move to their permanent roles. The training will consist of railway-specific competencies and enhanced but bespoke basic training in a chosen discipline.
Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure
Siemens’ Business Unit Rail Infrastructure supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems. We contribute to energy saving and emission reduction with efficient automation systems.
The selection process includes:
- An Initial CV screening process
- Conversation with Siemens’ in-house Talent Acquisition team to discuss your motivations and expectations
- Applications will be shortlisted to the hiring manager
- Finally, those selected will be invited to an assessment centre
- Successful candidates will then be contacted by the TA team to discuss an offer to join the programme
Other upcoming events
Check out our other events aimed at helping officers…