Bloomberg is the global leader in business, financial data, news and insight, and recognises both the value that Service leavers bring and the challenges they can encounter in transitioning their careers into corporate roles. Many of the skill sets and characteristics held by ex-military and serving reservists are valued and sought after by our businesses. We are looking for individuals who want to build a foundation for a successful career within the financial markets. At Bloomberg, there are many opportunities to use technical and analytical skills, resilience and problem solving.
Importantly we are looking for people who see things differently, find solutions and collaborate instinctively. Following this online event, participants will leave with more insight into the roles available at Bloomberg and may be invited to apply for a permanent role through a specific application process.
As a participant at this event you will have the unique opportunity to learn more about Bloomberg through:
- Presentations from senior leaders Bloomberg; who we are and what we really do!
- Connecting with members of our Bloomberg Military Veterans Community, hiring managers and members of our talent acquisition team.
- Insight into the Bloomberg Terminal, our products and services and how we support our clients around the world.
We’d like to see:
- An interest in pursuing a career at Bloomberg in the world of finance, data and technology.
- A familiarity of task planning with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for working collaboratively to solve complex problems, using technology to enhance processes and building relationships to deliver excellent customer service.
If you wish to attend this event, submit your CV and your details by applying by Wednesday 22 July and we will thereafter confirm your attendance.
Read more about Bloomberg and what we do here.
Read more about Diversity & Inclusion at Bloomberg here.