St. James's Place Wealth Management
St. James’s Place is the largest provider of face-to-face financial advice in the UK, with 4,500 Financial Advisers spread across more than 2,500 individual financial advice businesses – which we call the Partnership. As the second fastest company to reach the FTSE 100, we are proud to now manage in excess of £148 billion, on behalf of more than 800,000 clients, enabling us to use our size and scale as a force for good which extends to the military.
Opportunities within St. James’s Place fall into two categories:
- To join the Partnership and train in our world-class Financial Adviser Academy, becoming an owner of your own financial advice business or join an existing Partner’s business as a newly qualified Financial Adviser.
- To work as an employee and join more than 2,000 others supporting the Partnership.
St. James’s Place and the military
Service leavers have the core competencies and transferrable skills that St. James’s Place look for, and we recognise and appreciate that military experience creates rounded and high performing individuals who always ensure they do the right thing – one of our most cherished business values.
We work to support military talent through a number of key differentiators, setting us apart from other employers:
- Our Partnership model appeals to ex-military talent, providing individuals with the opportunity to run a business and enjoy that sense of responsibility, leadership and ownership that was part of their military career.
- Our Reservist Policy allows for up to 15 days’ p.a. paid leave for essential training.
- Instructors for the Sea, Army and Air Cadets are allowed up to 6 days of charitable paid holiday.
- In October 2020 we launched our own Military Network to support the transition of the Armed Forces community into financial services, with a dedicated LinkedIn page to facilitate collaboration.
- We proudly signed the Armed Forces Covenant in 2020.