Webinar | Career Opportunities with Jacobs
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Jacobs is challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good.
With approximately $14 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
In this webinar we discuss:
- Live and upcoming vacancies
- How to excel through the recruitment process: what exactly hiring managers are looking for, and how to stand out in the competitive market
- Translating your previous career history
- How the internal veterans network support former officers in business
- What career progression looks like with Jacobs, and in industry
Hear firsthand from veterans now in the business as well as Craig Ruff, Resource Manager, who is in charge of veterans recruitment.