Digital Marketing Manager
£38-44k depending on experience and skills
The primary responsibility of the Digital Marketing Manager is to maintain, optimise and develop the OA’s online presence across web, social media and other online channels with the aim
of enhancing the OA’s online profile amongst its target audience, increasing awareness of and participation with its services and supporting its income generating capability.
Manage and Optimise the OA’s Online Presence.
Plan, Develop and Implement Online and Digital Initiatives.
Support Development and Delivery of OA’s Marketing Plans and Campaigns.
• At least five year’s experience providing web, digital and social media support, preferably in a charity or membership organisation of a similar size.
• Proven experience of growing an organisation’s online presence and its income generating capability, and of running effective online campaigns.
• Excellent knowledge of WordPress is a must.
• Desirable: Good knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Photoshop and Indesign.
• Demonstrable experience of providing sound advice to senior managers on the use of web, digital and social media.
• Proven experience of managing digital projects in order to enhance online capabilities or upgrade platforms.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Likely start date: End June 19
Serving and former officers can also check our Executive Jobs Board (registration required).